Sunday HIV Testing & Free Condoms @ Spectra Office (booking only)
November 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until 31st March 2022
Spectra CIC HQ
St Charles Hospital
London,W10 6DZUnited Kingdom
- This event has passed.
Yes, our Sunday testing session is back! We are reopening this service in our office at St Charles. Attendance is advance booking only. You can book a rapid HIV test 14 days in advance.
To protect our staff and service users, we will only admit clients whom are not presenting any recognisable risks for COVID-19 transmission. Please answer the prerequisite questions before booking for our on-site testing services.
Would you answer yes to any of the following questions?
Today or within the last 10 days,
- Have you had a high temperature?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms: a new, continuous cough or a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been contacted by the NHS test and trace services and asked to self-isolate?
- Are you self-isolating after returning or entering the UK?
- Has anyone in your household or your close contacts had (or does anyone currently have): a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss of, or change to, their sense of taste or smell?
- Has anyone in your household or your close contacts tested positive for COVID-19?
We can’t test you if you answer “yes” to any of these questions. Please come back after you completed the self-isolation period required by the government. Or, you can choose to test at home with us supporting you. Please chat with our staff online for further information.
If you answer “no” to all the above, please book your test here. To shorten your time spent at the testing site as much as possible, we have incorporated the registration process into our online booking. We will also collect your phone number as required by NHS Test and Trace system.