Spectra Coronavirus Advice
From Karen Skipper, Spectra CEO:
Spectra Senior Management Team is following the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak and keeping updated on Government advice. Links to that advice are below and we are asking everyone to read it and follow it closely.
The general Government advice can be found at the link below – the information is refreshed every day at 2:00pm.
For any query related to the coronavirus please email email@example.com or ring 020 33 22 69 20
In response to the latest government advice, Spectra is only providing limited face to face services. Available alternatives are being offered as following:
- Outreach & HIV testing services: Our face to face outreach and testing services are suspended from 13th December 2021 until further we return in January 2022. Please go to our HIV testing page for more details.
- 1-2-1 services (mentoring & counselling): all sessions are offered online with few exceptions. Please contact your counsellor or mentor for more details.
- Trans social groups: the social group is offered online. Our face to face social groups are suspended from 13th December 2021 until further notice. Please find more details here and follow us on Facebook and twitter for the latest updates.
Please do not attend any face to face services if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions.Today or within the last 10 days,
- Have you had a high temperature?
- Have you had any cold or flu symptoms?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms: a new, continuous cough or a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been contacted by the NHS test and trace services and asked to self-isolate?
- Have you been traveling abroad?
- Has anyone in your household or your close contacts had (or does anyone currently have): a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss of, or change to, their sense of taste or smell?
- Has anyone in your household or your close contacts tested positive for COVID-19?
Keep healthy and be strong.